That was how my Friday was spent. I finally was able to meet up with my friend, Carolyn and her son, Nathan. Even though rain was in the forecast, it was a beautifull sunny afternoon. We stopped at Starbucks and took the boys for a stroll along the Ferry Terminal boardwalk. We had such great conversations and it was so nice to finally catch up with an old friend. Our previous attempts always seemed to fall through--busy schedules, travel plans, sick kids, etc.
We need days like that. Whether it is just stopping to notice that the sun is shining or catching up with a good friend. It rejuvinates the soul and reminds me of all the blessings that God has graced my life with.

Nathan and John Paul patiently pose for a picture. I guess it's the cool thing to put your foot up on the bar of your stroller.
John Paul thinks "Hey. He has a nice comfy blanket and I don't."

John Paul reaches over and just takes Nate's blanket with out asking. Or maybe he did and we just didn't know it. Nate really didn't put up a fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment