Thursday, November 15, 2007

Date Night

This is a little old, but on Saturday Matt and I had our first date night without John Paul. Now don't automatically pin me as the mom who never leaves her child. I have left him, but never to do something with Matt. So our friends, Matt and Andi, watched JP while we went and enjoyed a wonderful meal at Mor Mor Bistro in Poulsbo. Excellent restaurant and it was our first time to go there too.

However, you know you are getting old when a bar just down the street had live music, but we didn't want to have another drink since we had a couple with dinner. So we went back and hung out with Matt and Andi and all the kids. It was a fun, special night, nonetheless.

Here's a picture Andi took of the kids. I guess JP makes his teethy grin when other people taking his picture too! And check out that belly!

No comments: