Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween pictures

John Paul was the token lion cub for his first Halloween. I'll post soon with the other generations of lion cubs that we have had in my family. He tolerated the hat ok, but he really didn't like having it tied under his chin.
Isn't he angelic?
Practicing his "roar" and showing off his teeth.
More roaring.
Same cute roar.
Ok. this is just goofy!

Julie and her little lion cub.

Jillian loves to hold John Paul's hand, and seriously, have you seen a happier cow? (And I have seen my share of cows!)



4 comments:

Heather Benza said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the roar!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought happy cows came from California, but apparently they come from Washington

Julie said...

Amy, I think it is happy raisins that come from California.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess they don't show those "Happy cows come from California" commercials in Washington. Must just be a Kansas thing.