Monday, November 12, 2007

9 months old!

Our little John Paul is now officially 9 months old! WOW! I can't believe how fast the time has passed by. Next thing you know, he will be a year old, and then 5 years old, and then moving out of the house! Yikes! I am not ready for him to move out of the house! Maybe sleep through the night, but not move out of the house!

Well, here are some more cute pictures of the little guy. He has begun to make that toothy grin every time we reach for the camera. Maybe we are taking too many pictures. Is there really such a thing as too many pictures? I think not!
Yarr! This is his pirate face.
"I am just so excited! I am another month closer to learning how to drive!"

1 comment:

The White House said...

OMG! check out those chompers! JP you're ahead of us in the tooth contest for sure! Matthew finally is showing signs of the other top tooth popping on down. These pictures are hullarious Julie!!!!!!