Things in our household have been busy, but life is good. Every morning John Paul starts his day with baby food prunes or apricots. Yep, still trying to get things moving in his little body. Normally, I try to keep breakfast as clean as possible--I figure less clean up in the end. But with prunes and a happy baby who wants to feed himself, chew on the spoon, or just rub his hand from his mouth to his forehead, unaware that his face is covered with prunes, sometimes you just let it go.
We took John Paul for his 9 month healthy baby check-up on Friday. Here are his current stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 15 oz (about 80th percentile--way down from 97th percentile when he was just 6 months old--not a big deal though)
Height: 30 inches (about 90th percentile)

2 comments:
I guess I should let Reese try to feed himself. I am still trying to maintain neatness and avoid letting him hold the spoon. On the few occasions he has he jabs it in his throat. I can't believe JP is only 80% for weight. He's shrinking!
Claire says, "Oh, he's funny!"
I think those stats sound perfect and good for you, Mommy, for letting him feed himself!
Post a Comment