Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yogurt Smoothie Pops

In one of our kid magazines, they featured a recipe for Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Pops.  John Paul has been begging me to make these and finally we had all of the ingredients and some pop-sickle holders.

 Step 1:  Wash Hands.  (This is Ethan with his hair cut!  He still looks cute, but the curls are gone!)
 Step 2:  Add 2 cups of fresh or frozen fruit.  The recipe calls for strawberries, but we used frozen raspberry/blackberry/blueberry mix.
 Add 1 cup of vanilla or strawberry yogurt, 2 Tablespoons of sugar, and 1/4 c. of juice.  We used orange juice.
 Step 3:  Blend and pour into pop-sickle molds or paper cups with a stick.
Freeze and Enjoy!  While you are enjoying your pop-sickles, you can all enjoy some of these shots of Naomi.  She was pretty happy through the whole thing.
 
Notice JP reading the instructions in the background.  He is definitely our little rule/instruction follower.  I think he will be an engineer!

1 comment:

AnnaSky said...

Love it! I will enjoy the photos while I eat my popsicle!