Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All things pirate!

 I love these boys!  After seeing the pirate skit, everything has been about pirates!  I had forgotten that I had bought some pirate costumes after Halloween (two Halloweens ago!).  So we pulled them out, and it is a good thing, because Ethan's is a bit on the small side!!
Ethan with his hat and without his hat.  The hat was really small so it didn't stay on too long.  Also, I had to post the picture with the curls because they are no all cut off!  The boys needed some summer hair cuts, but I miss the curls!  I'll post some pictures of that later.
John Paul looks a little 80s rockerish, but he loved being a pirate.
 We made paper telescopes and I printed a pirate treasure map off for them to go hunt for their treasure.  Arr!
 
Naomi didn't dress up, but that doesn't mean her brothers left her out of the fun!  Here she is checking out Ethan's costume.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Super fun! We have been in Halloween costumes all week too! It has been SO rainy here and Dave was gone all week so we had to find something to fill the time! Good idea buying Halloween costumes after Halloween...I will be on the look out next year!

Arnegard said...

We have a girl pirate costume that would go perfect for Naomi!!