Tuesday, May 10, 2011

About Me

 I spend so much of this blog blabbing about my kids and my husband and our lives, I thought I might start to have a few more posts about my interests as well.  So bear with me or skip this one because this is about me.

 I LOVE breakfast food!  Below are our favorite pancakes, but not my favorite.  My favorite are Matt's pumpkin pie pancakes and one of his omelets.  Seriously gives any breakfast place a run for their money!
 I like trying new recipes and occasionally find one that I repeat!  I think I'll post a favorite or two on here. I hate it when I absolutely love something and everyone else either thinks it is only ok or the kids won't eat it.  Then I only get it for my birthday or when I am feeling self-centered.
 I have a weakness for donuts, especially apple fritters or blueberry cake.  I try not to indulge too much as I still have about 15 more pounds to lose.  That is my goal for this summer.
 I am not afraid to bribe my kids for good-behavior or for good pictures.  Fruit snacks and marshmallows can go a long way.
Do you like my plate?  I painted it at one of those paint your own pottery places during a girl's afternoon out.  Such a fun afternoon and this reminds me of that time with good friends.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Loved this blog...so artsy with the pancake pictures. Then a home-made plate at the end! Creative!

Rosemary said...

Very cute, Julie. I love pancakes too, and your plate is beautiful!!
MOM