Happy Mother's Day to all of my mother friends and to my own mother too! Isn't it just a great feeling to have your mom around? I still call her when I am sick (even though I didn't take the Claratin!), ask her about recipes, and just enjoy spending time with her--on the phone or in person.
I had a rare opportunity to travel with her last weekend to my cousin's wedding. Beth was supposed to go, but had a sick child at home. So it was just Mom, me, and Naomi. We came back on Sunday and my mom decided to stay the night to spend some time with my boys before heading back home. It was such an enjoyable day with nothing on the agenda but to spend time with her. After going to a favorite Catholic bookstore, we had lunch at Noodles & Co. LOVE this place!! If you have one near you, definitely should try it out! (Don't you like how Naomi is chewing on the table at the restaurant? That I had to point out to all of my germ-aphobic moms and probably any normal mom wouldn't have allowed this or at least admitted it with a picture, right?)
Below is my Pad Thai. Mom had the Japanese Pan Noodles, and the boys split a big bowl of Wisconsin Mac & Cheese. Oh, yum!


2 comments:
Oh I love Noodles! None in MI near us. So glad you had a great time! Your kids are too cute.
Julie this is my FAVORITE meal there! I need to find one in New Mexico...
Post a Comment