Friday, May 13, 2011

Watch Out!

Naomi is so close to crawling.  She has been lunging, rocking on all fours, and semi-army crawling for at least 2 weeks.  She can make it to whatever she puts her mind on, but usually gets frustrated and stops short.  Whew!  because my house isn't exactly set up for a crawler yet!
  I think this will be her, "Seriously, Mom?!" look when she is a teenager.
She has one tooth and a second will be in any time now.  The following picture is what you get when JP heard me say I was trying to take a picture of her tooth.  How could I get after him for putting his finger in her mouth?  It was actually quite helpful!
She loves to have her tongue out!
 Our little sweetie!

2 comments:

Amy White said...

Cute. Clara has almost started crawling too.

Rosemary said...

Sweet Naomi is spreading her wings and you better be ready, Mom!!!