Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh Baby!

 The zoo AGAIN!!!

Yes, we are STILL waiting on this stubborn baby to make his/her appearance!!  But we took advantage of an absolutely beautiful morning at the zoo.  And I am hoping the walking will get things going!  We did a few different things that are not on the "normal" route.

We went to the petting zoo and saw the pygmy goats.
 
 The boys liked climbing on the spider web.
 We used our Membership Day train passes.
 One last family picture of 4!
 
 
 And topped off the morning with a ride on Sue's Carousel.  Ethan loved it so much he was crying that he had to get off--or else because he wanted to ride the zebra.  I couldn't quite understand the frustration.
 
Well, keep us in your prayers and we will keep everyone updated.  Come on, Baby!!

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

oooo you meanie, you faked me out! I saw the headline and then got booted from online. I was just frantically trying to get back online to see your new baby!
I hope the walking does the trick!