Sunday, October 31, 2010

Three Across the Back

 We went to have the van serviced while Matt was home on baby leave, so we put all three car seats in the back of the Impala.  And guess what?  They fit!  We did have to buckle Naomi in since the base for her car seat definitely would not fit, but really, that wasn't a big deal.
 Naomi isn't much of a car traveler, and I definitely wouldn't do this for a long trip, since Ethan is so interested in Naomi.  I had to say "Stop touching her eyes or nose or anything on her" the whole time!!

2 comments:

Heather Benza said...

Everyone looks so cute! I love the bow in the previous post. UGH about Matt's wrist. I hope he's recovering well and you are not too overwhelmed!

K said...

We have three in the back of a toyota camry. I loved it when she was little. I could reach everyone. They fit with her base having her in the middle. We are still in the camry, waiting to move up. Trying to be patient. Some days I wish they were a row away!