Sorry about the lack of blogging! I know everyone is just dying to see recent pictures of Naomi and I am working on that too. Matt broke his wrist a little over a week ago which required surgery, a metal plate, and 7 screws, but he is doing well. He is on pretty high dose of pain relief meds so I have added chauffeur to my revised duty list!We have enjoyed his extended baby leave, but I think he is ready to go back to work.
Two weeks ago we took the kids to Kennefick Park for Naomi's first park outing. I'm sure she will be thrilled to know that her first park was all about trains!!
With the yellow mums in the background, this could be a John Deere ad!
The boys, being the lovers of Thomas the Tank Engine they are, had differing views of which train should be named what as the following video shows.



2 comments:
Too funny! We took Eliana to a train museum in TX with the boys shortly after she was born. Cute pictures!
Matt said the same thing about JP and mums before he read your commentary!
Post a Comment