Naomi Thèrèse arrived at 12:57 PM on Sunday October 10, 2010. She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21.25 inches long. We're now home. Everyone is doing well, just catching up on sleep!!!
I can't believe how much hair she has!! I'm looking at baldy JP's 1st birthday photo. She is a cutie! i love her flower headband...I sure hope I need a bunch of those by this time next year!! Congratulations!
Congrats to you all! Such a beautiful addition to an already beautiful family. She also has a very special bday 10-10-2010. I know her big brothers will take good care of her. Good luck on sleep and enjoy lil Naomi : )
8 comments:
Congrats! She's so pretty! Love the hair.
She is a cutie, just like your mom said, Matt! Congratulations to your whole family!
I can't believe how much hair she has!! I'm looking at baldy JP's 1st birthday photo. She is a cutie! i love her flower headband...I sure hope I need a bunch of those by this time next year!!
Congratulations!
Congrats to you all! Such a beautiful addition to an already beautiful family. She also has a very special bday 10-10-2010. I know her big brothers will take good care of her. Good luck on sleep and enjoy lil Naomi : )
Amazing, Julie, she already looks like you! Beautiful little girl! We're so happy for you.
So awesome!!! I am so happy for your beautiful family!! God Bless you :)
Oh, Julie, she's beautiful! Congratulations! What a sweet family you have!
what a cutie! and look at that hair! Congrats!
Post a Comment