Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little Miss Naomi

 Naomi is growing and changing before our eyes!  We go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see how much weight she has added, but she eats ALL THE TIME!! So I am quite certain that she has gained some weight.

She sat at the table with us for dinner tonight.  I know she is only 4 days old, but it is nice to have her be a part of our family dinner and she was content and awake through the whole things.  I think she likes to hear her brothers talk.
 Matt took some pictures of her and caught a few of her little expressions.



5 comments:

Heather Benza said...

So so cute!! I love the expressions!

Rosemary said...

I am getting so anxious to hold Naomi in my arms!! What a darling she is!

Kari said...

She is beautiful!!!! Love that she sat at the dinner table with you!

Andi said...

How perfect! I'm so glad you guys get to experience the world of little girls, and I really want to hold her BAD!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations!