the capes are made!!! I don't know what inspired me to just sit down and make the boys some capes out of left over material, but I did it. And I enjoyed it!!
Off on their next adventure!! I love the fact that they like to hold hands!
Now this is an important picture. They are practicing their super powers. John Paul is exhibiting his power to find things in the tiniest places and Ethan is practicing some of his mad acrobatic skills.
Well, now that the capes are made, the pictures are posted, 1 out of 2 kids are down for a nap, I think I better pick up my house!! And I finished them 3 hours ago and John Paul is still wearing his!
2 comments:
I love them. You are such an awesome mommy!!!! It's always more important to be super hero's than it is to pick up the house. And I agree I love it when my kids hold hands. It's so sweet:)
That's awesome! I love the capes, and when your done cleaning your house, come on over to mine :) God bless Julie, and happy new year!
Post a Comment