Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a fun time ringing in 2010! We invited two other Navy families over for the New Year's Eve festivities. Both families have two-year old boys and a little brother/sister.

The boys shouting Happy New Year in their party hats. We made sure that the horns went home with them too!
I mentioned earlier in the evening that I didn't think John Paul knows his colors. Well, he went on to prove me wrong by insisting that everyone be color coordinated. He claimed everything green.
Ethan was silver. A little "Tin-man"ish isn't he?
We celebrated the New Year at 7:45 pm. It was quite a little party because the boys were asleep by 9 pm and Matt and I by 10:30. We are just party animals!! Happy New Year and may 2010 be full of blessing for you and your family!

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

too cute! We were in the midst of painting so didn't celebrate at all. Next year we will definitely have to have some party hats and favors!!