This is John Paul's pirate face as we are getting ready to go in.
John Paul and I in the jungle! There were so many animals to see! JP saw the tapirs and said, "pig!" I said, "no, it is a tapir." He replied, "elephant!" I guess those are two good guesses!
EE, my little snuggle-bug! I love it when he curls into me!
Can you see it? Did you notice it? There is a giraffe between Anne and Colleen.
Ethan gets SO EXCITED over everything. He points and says "dah! Dah!" like he is trying to say "Look over there!" He seriously did it for every animal at the zoo. Now he is doing it every time a plane flies over, and we live within a couple of miles of an Air Force base.
Dah! Dah!
And he was right, there were more giraffes!
Check out this cutie of JP and the bronze giraffe! I should email it to the zoo to use in their marketing!
The fam--well, minus me. Someone had to take the picture!
Proudly guarding our country and the seal exhibit.
So where are we off to next?
Sun bathing!!
Elephants!! We really had to hike to see these massive creatures!
After our hike to the elephants, we took the Skyfari back. John Paul and Matt looking at all of the animals below.
Grandma and Ethan walked back. Couldn't take the stroller on the skyfari!
Gotta have a picture of a zebra's butt. This would be Colleen's photography skills.
Penguins!!
And the Cat Complex! From the beginning we said we wanted to visit the CC--Cat Complex and it was one of the hardest things for us to find! We kept getting side-tracked with other exhibits and then we would end in a totally different spot!
1 comment:
I wanna go on a sky fari!
Post a Comment