Friday, August 21, 2009

Ethan's belated Birthday Party

Yes I am still back blogging!

While Grandma and Grandpa were here, we decided to celebrate Ethan's birthday with them. Ok, we just wanted a GOOD excuse to indulge in a yummy dessert.

But....He fell asleep at the dinner table before we made it to dessert!
So at breakfast the next morning, he got to open his gifts. No, we didn't have cake for breakfast; we all had our piece last night--minus Ethan.
He got these really cool bristle blocks and the boys have loved playing with them. (Matt has loved them too!) We might have to add another set to our Christmas list."Ohhhh, I just can't wait to get my hand on those!" --John Paul
"See! I told you he would like them!" -- Anne
"What's he opening now? Anne, I can't see with that milk carton there." --Grandpa
"Mmmmhummm. Yep yep. I know he will like this one!" --Grandma
"I am so excited to see what it is! Oh, the suspense!" -- Matt
It's a shirt!!!
"Haaaaa! I just love shirts!!! And Birthdays!!! And my mom!!!" --Ethan

No comments: