Friday, August 14, 2009

Wonderful Friends!

While in Colorado, we were hosted by our dear friends, Elizabeth and Chris. They were so generous and welcoming and we miss them so much!! Hopefully, we can live closer to them some day and don't have to wait so long in between our visits!!!
Our four kiddos!! John Paul and Jonathon are a week apart and Ethan and Catherine are 4 days apart!! I keep telling Elizabeth that if she finds out that she is pregnant, she should tell me because at this rate our #3s will probably be very close too!
Jonathon and John Paul were either best friends or wanting WHATEVER the other had which lead to unpleasantness.
Come back here, Catherine! I want to give you a kiss!
Ummmm....smack! I walked downstairs and Jonathon was saying "Babies kissing." I sort of gave him a funny look and right then and there, Ethan reached over and planted a big one on Catherine. Then he did it about 5 more times until Catherine had decided that was enough affection.
Jonathon and John Paul--here they were friends and playing very nicely together!

No comments: