Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blog backlogged

I know!! I am such a slacker! Well, at least I can definitely say that we have been busy these last few weeks. Since my last post, we viewed the Salt Lake area, stayed in Colorado with some wonderful friends, went to a beautiful wedding, stayed in Kansas for a week, moved into a new home, had visitors in our new house, still surrounded by boxes, and we got an offer on our house in Washington!!

Did I even mention that Ethan is a full time walker now??

Pictures to follow soon. But more boxes are calling my name right now.

2 comments:

The White House said...

go EEEEEEE!!!! Austin is still crawling. Will he be the last bebe to walk!!!??? It's all good! Yeah for getting to your new casa! I hope it's everything google promised an more!

Heather Benza said...

yahoo to the offer on your WA house!