I haven't revealed our family pictures that we had taken about a month ago, because they were going in our Christmas cards. Since most of the cards are done (but not all) I thought I might share these with you.
Okay, I am a little dumb today. My first comment said how stinking cute your pictures were and that John Paul is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Have a very merry Christmas!
ps- must be that stupid word verification that's getting me. What's the handicapped button for?
My grandma wondered how you perfectly got YOUR Christmas picture in that ornament. I had to explain to her that it was JC Penny that did that. Not craft store mama. Love, Matthew....You're BFF.
4 comments:
Did I just give you my comment 4 times? Do I really not know how to do this yet?
Okay, I am a little dumb today. My first comment said how stinking cute your pictures were and that John Paul is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Have a very merry Christmas!
ps- must be that stupid word verification that's getting me. What's the handicapped button for?
oh my gosh SUPER CUTE!! I love the one with John Paul grabbing Daddy's head! These all turned out really good.
My grandma wondered how you perfectly got YOUR Christmas picture in that ornament. I had to explain to her that it was JC Penny that did that. Not craft store mama. Love, Matthew....You're BFF.
Post a Comment