Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cookie Exchange

I hosted my first cookie exchange on Saturday and it was so much fun! Everyone who came brought a couple dozens treats and left with at least 7 different types of cookies. We decorated sugar cookies (which didn't quite go as I planned. The frosting didn't turn out like I wanted.), used a cookie press to make easy, simple different shaped cookies, and just enjoyed the fellowship of one another. Below is the only picture I took and it was after my guests had left. I was just too caught up in the activities to capture anything else! But you can see a sampling of all the goodness. Pictured are Walnut cookies, sugar cookies, All-Occassion Pressed cookies, Brownie Bites, Buried Cherry cookies, White Chocolate Chip/Macadamian nut cookies, M&M cookies, and some very tasty, good-for-you lowfat sugar cookies. I could eat a lot of them just because they are not too bad for you. ;) Happy Holiday Baking!!

1 comment:

anya* said...

oh it sounds like you had fun! and those cookies look yummy!