Why go to a pumpkin farm when Jose's Fruit Stand has such a great selection...and it is free! John Paul was pretty content while I was snapping these fall photos, although the cars driving by seemed to captivate most of his attention.
This one is my favorite! And it was such a nice day too. He loved playing with the straw on the ground and I had to keep him from eating it in between snapping the picture.

This is one of those where the cars driving by placed him in a zone!
Gourds, anyone?
3 comments:
Ohmygoodness those are so cute!
Cousin Claire wants to know, "Is he on the STREET??" We are a very safety-conscious bunch back here.
Thanks for your concern Claire, but it is a blocked off section off the road for the Fruit Stand. I will make sure that John Paul knows not to play in the street. ;)
Post a Comment