Matt found out that we could get two free tickets to the Michigan Tech vs. Nebraska-Omaha hockey game, so we canceled the babysitter and took the boys with us to their first hockey game.
They were pretty excited and especially interested in all of the songs and drums and cow bell ringing.
Self picture portrait of Julie and Naomi.
The giant indoor blimp hot dog that dropped coupons added some more excitement.
The giant bucket of popcorn added something else to keep them busy.
But all in all, it was fun to take them to the hockey game, but I think next time--we'll keep the babysitter.






1 comment:
Julie, I love your blog!! I cannot believe how much the kids (including nieces and nephews) have grown!! They are such cute kids with the greatest expressions in your pictures. BTW, what did the kids get for you at the Base Christmas party? They are such fun at their ages, actually I have loved every stage of my kids lives (except the teenage girl years, I haven't learned to love that one yet :) ).
Michelle Thompson
Post a Comment