I love Thanksgiving. Not just for the turkey and all of the trimmings, but the time spent with family and reflecting on all that we are blessed with. One of our biggest blessings has been the addition of Naomi Therese.
My nephew, Andrew, is growing up so quickly!! He was a big help with Naomi and the boys too.
Look at these boys!! So handsome--Ted, Blake, John Paul, and Spencer.
Claire and Lilly!
Baby Alisa isn't quite a baby any more! In fact, she was just a newborn last Thanksgiving.
And Grandma and Sweet Adriana. I love the look on A's face!
We celebrated with our little Christmas exchange since we were all together and unfortunately won't be for Christmas. The excitement for presents was very high so I had the kids line up shortest to tallest. It really did get all 11 grandchildren to calm down before opening the gifts. And it made for a fun picture.
The excitement is rising as gifts are being opened!
And the chaos of the aftermath!!













No comments:
Post a Comment