Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I want to hold Naomi!!

 This is Ethan's phrase morning, noon and night!!  He loves his baby sister so much!!  When I let him hold her this morning, he said, "take our picture."  So I did.
 She looks HUGE when he is holding her!  She is up to 12 lbs 7 oz (74 percentile) and 23 inches long (55 percentile.
 Yesterday, I was awake before the children--really a rare thing.  And while I was in the kitchen, I heard Naomi just scream.  When I went into our bedroom, I found Ethan scrambling out of the co-sleeper pack-and-play attached to our bed.  His only words were "I just kiss her."  Ethan, she needs some space!!
John Paul patiently waited his turn to hold Naomi, but when I asked if I should take a picture, he said no.  I did anyway.

1 comment:

K said...

Wow! He looks so big! What great big brothers she has. I love looking at your pictures. Reminds me of us a few years ago!