As soon as Matt walked in the door from work, I suggested that we turn around and head back to the Base for the Tree Lighting and Christmas party. He is so wonderful and obliged.
We saw Santa (the Man) arrive on a firetruck. I have to clarify which Santa it is because the boys have discovered there are different Santas. So right now we are up to Santa--the Man and Santa--the Robot at Menards. This life-size Santa was on display and Ethan was really scared of him and afterwards he kept saying, "Santa's not scary. He's just a robot."
After his arrival, we headed over to the community center for crafts, snacks, a balloon lady, and the boys went to the Elf Mart to shop for Mom and Dad. We weren't allowed in there; volunteers helped the boys pick out the gifts. I am SO EXCITED to open mine!!
Craft time!!
Balloon Lady!!
Showing off their Reindeer headpieces and turtle balloons.





1 comment:
This looks so fun!! That is very cool they got to pick out secret gifts for mom and dad!
Post a Comment