I am trying. I just can't bring myself to get totally involved in Christmas decorating. Or baking. Or even being joyful at times. Some days, we just cruise through and I think, "This is easy! We finally have it down." Other days, I am more like, "I just want to stay in bed" or "Just watch a TV show" or "ETHAN! JOHN PAUL! Why are you not listening? An Naomi! Why are you not sleeping??"
So, in trying to get in the Christmas spirit, we have set up our Christmas trees and our Advent wreath. And today, we broke out some craft supplies. I even let them paint!! Probably should go check my temperature!
After painting, some peaceful coloring and cooing.
A random picture of Naomi.
And some googly-eyed Santa Clauses to round out the morning.
Tonight--set up the Nativity.
Tomorrow--Christmas cookies?
We'll see.





1 comment:
Love the Santa's. Saul's turned into a craft maniac, I think I'll have to use that one.
Post a Comment