This is their (well, technically Shaun's parents) backyard. They live right next door to each other. We arrived late on Saturday night, so the boys didn't see that their house was on the water. But early Sunday morning, JP said to me--"Mom, I need to get dressed and I need my shoes." We were all getting ready for church so I asked if he wanted to get ready for church too. He replied, "No. I NEED to ride that boat!!" Shaun obliged. After Mass of course!
The boys had such a great time in the sand.
Theresa is already a little "lake girl" at the young age of 14 months! This is Shaun and Lisa's daughter.
Of course, fishing off the dock was a highlight. And we caught a few tasty sunfish. I was really good at feeding the fish, not so good at catching them!

John Paul was driving the pontoon boat, but he moved right as I tried to take a picture!!
John Paul was right at home with the fish in the lake!! He loved swimming and floating.
Ethan did too, but in Ethan's own way.
Gotta love my Mountain Man!!
It was a great vacation! We spent wonderful time with our family, saw some great friends, and had a ton of fun. But I tell you, this pregnant woman was ready for her own bed by the end!!
2 comments:
What an awesome vacation...looks like tons of fun!
FUN!!! JP caught a fish! That is so awesome. Reese has a spiderman pole. He went fishing with Dad and Granddad, but no one caught anything.
Post a Comment