Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arrrr..me lil' mateys!

On our way to North Dakota, we split the drive up and stopped in Sioux Falls, SD for a night. At the Ramada Inn, they have a little water park that was perfect for our family!
First, there was the Pirate's Ship that had 3 slides and several fountains and was only in a foot of water. Can I say perfect??
There were also 2 large hot tubs and a couple other pools that were a little deeper, but a highlight was this huge waterslide!
Matt was brave and took the boys down the slide. They had a blast!! He would hold them up as they ended the slide. Seriously, I don't even think their waists ever went under.

This is Ethan.
This is John Paul.
This is Matt, on a solo ride.

3 comments:

The White House said...

when you mean perfect. you mean perfect.

Jmaddox said...

Awesome!! I might even venture to SD for that kind of hotel!! :)

Heather Benza said...

This looks super fun!