The boys are always begging me to cut things and normally this is an automatic no. However, with all of this snow and being cooped up inside, I thought we should make some snowflakes for our simple Christmas tree. It was a good activity with little supplies and kept them busy. And I had fun too!

Afterward, we had more fun placing them on our Christmas tree.


Ok, we are going to be inside a lot for the next few days. I need some more ideas to keep the toddlers busy. Keep the comments rollin'.
5 comments:
FINGERPAINT!
Decorate cookies!
edible playdough- always a big hit. I go to the dollar store and you can get all kinds of cheap little crafts that will keep them busy for hours. Have fun in the snow!!!!
I must say that you're very brave to go the snowflake route! looks pretty though!!!! Maybe if we do that, it will hide all the condensation we have in the big window in front with the cracked seal!!! gREAT IDEA! ahhhh!!! look at all that snow!! miss you guys.
wow JP doesn't look like a baby at all. What a big boy. I can't believe how much they've grown and changed so quickly.
Post a Comment