As time has gone by, I haven't noticed the drastic difference between the way men think and the way women think as much. Well, I guess, until today.
Matt went to Home Depot to get a new snow shovel. One of the ergonomic kind. Kinder on his back. Good deal! And he also came home with this:
Yes, it is just a lawn and garden rake. Not an unusual purchase, except, seriously, he intended it to be our indoor rake.
He is just tired of picking up toys and thought a rake would make this go a lot faster.
Maybe it is just me to think this sounds crazy. But I have to hand it to Matt, it makes clean up of our play room a whole lot easier and faster! And that is why men and women think differently. We compliment each other. Love you, Matthew!!
7 comments:
Wow, that is a great idea! I'm surprised my husband hasn't thought of it yet! I guess it was an early Christmas present for you? Now all you need is kid sized indoor rakes :)
That is awesome....especially if Matt is the one to use it! :)
That is awesome!!! Dall tried to buy a shovel for our kids room. And I have to agree I sometimes forget just how different men and women are but this is a great reminder. With christmas coming your probably gonna be really glad he got that.
I say market it!
This is too funny. I can't believe he actually purchased a tool for this purpose!! If having the toys in a pile is all he needs I think your "indoor" broom would do. Ha ha ha!
I LOVE IT!!!!
That is definitely not something I would have thought of to clean up a room. Hey, it seems to work.
The million dollar question is - Are you still using it to pick up the toys?
Post a Comment