Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beware of the blizzard!!

We got a fair amount of snow yesterday and today we are in a blizzard warning. The snow just keeps coming!! In fact, Matt even had a snow day and didn't have to go to work! YAY! I guess grown-ups deserve a snow day too every once in a while.

John Paul loves playing in the fluffy whiteness. He loves to roll around in it and dig his hands in it too. We might have to get a sled because I know that he would just love it!
Ethan is a different story. He can't walk around in it very well so that frustrates him. He doesn't like the fact that he has to wear mittens so that frustrates him. And just being 17 months old frustrates me!! I think he did enjoy it after a while because it took a lot of convincing to come inside.
He could walk in the tracks a little better so that made it just a little easier for him.
We'll see how much snow we get over the next few days. I'll have to take some more pictures because we already have a lot more than these few that I took.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saul has the same jacket JP does! We finally got a little snow and the kids are loving it too.

Andi said...

I didn't mean to be Anonymous on that last one whoops ;)

Kati said...

My 18 month old was the same way - kept complaining, but didn't want to come in! :)