Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Hair Cut

So here it goes. I tried to trim JP's hair like I have so many times before. But it was long and getting thicker and my scissors are really not very sharp. So it made it just look frizzy and like he was rockin' an 80s mullet. Thus, I decided we should get it cut. When I took him to Pro Cuts, I TOLD HER TO LEAVE IT LONG! I guess it just goes to show that there are different interpretations of long hair hair. However, if this is her idea of long, I don't even want to see a short hair cut!

He has some bed head in this one too, but I just haven't been able to get another good one of him.
And it is a good hair cut. I am getting over the fact that it isn't long any more and starting to accept this look for John Paul. Everyone tells me it looks great. But I still miss Surfer John Paul.

1 comment:

Andi said...

I think he looks very handsome surfer do or no surfer do! :)