Check out the curls for the last time!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Oh I am so mean!! But I did only use a No. 8 guard so I really didn't cut much more than an inch off. I just couldn't take cutting it any shorter, especially when it has taken him almost a year and a half to get his hair to this length!
We're finished!!
3 comments:
Good job, Mama! He looks like such a little man! :)
OMG...it sounds so terrible at first. But I have two little girls so my situation is so different. I guess I would do the same if I had boys!!! Now if I can only convince my husband to try for BOYS!!
He looks so grown up now with out the curls. They both are adorable. You have a beautiful family!
WAHT?! you cut his curls! I want Austin to have longish hair with those locks. Jeffry mentioned the other day how he thinks it's time for a haircut. nope. nope. not yet. maybe practicing sitting in the chair at the barber though....
holy snow batman!
Post a Comment