Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Such a fun day!

It was such a beautiful day on Sunday! We even pulled out the pool for the kiddos. The boys sure had a good time with their cousins.
Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy! Check out the air that JP got!
Aunt Anne is always popular with her nephews, but swinging them around and tossing them in the pool--Extra Fun!
And now for Steve!!
Returning from picking corn! (Looks like a Ford commercial, huh?)
Jake just enjoying the evening.
Ethan is a Grandpa's boy!! He definitely singled out Grandpa even over Mom and Dad at times! I don't think Grandpa minded at all.
It was a perfect evening for some games of washers. To which, I discovered, I am not very good at!
Oh and the kitty was entertaining and oh so patient with the little boys who wanted to be his best friend!
We were thrilled that Great Grandma spent the weekend with us too. The picture represents four generations!

1 comment:

Andi said...

While I wish you were in NY with us, seeing pics of you guys spending time with your family does me good too! You never did tell me when you are stopping over to help me can peaches!