Wednesday, September 2, 2009

14 months old--No way!

I am either in disbelief or denial, but Ethan is 14 months old today. Time has just flown by! He is so full of life and absolutely LOVES his big brother (and loves to pester him. Already knows how to push his buttons!) Ethan is a little more shy and sensitive that JP was, but he also is very adventurous too and we might mix a little stubbornness in there as well.

We caught this picture of Ethan. He knows a little sign language--eat, more, and loser! Actually he does this super cute thing where he hold his index finger up when you ask him how old he is, but we just caught it this way and continue to crack up about it!
Look at his curls coming in! I know, I am so lucky to have curly headed boys!
This is John Paul at 14 months. They definitely are brothers!
Check out Ethan's doctor glasses! Well, Dr. Ethan you will need to find a cure for your runny nose first!

3 comments:

The Cichy's said...

Ha, ha, ha! That is sooooo funny. What a cutie.

The White House said...

I have a little song I wrote for Ethan:

"Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me. I am the sharpest tool in the shed! He was looking kind of cute with his finger and his thumb
In the shape of an "L" on his forehead..."

Heather Benza said...

WOw they look so much alike!!!