John Paul wants Ethan to play with him at all times, sometimes to the point where tears start rolling because the 15 month old doesn't want to do what his brother is doing. However, most of the time, that same 15 month old is toddling after his big brother or trying to do the same thing he is doing. And JP takes delight in the attention.
They both fell asleep on John Paul's bed and this time, I decided to leave Ethan rather than moving him to his crib. We'll see how long the nap lasts!
Ethan has become a big fan of "Ring around the Rosey." He loves to plop himself down at the end. But it cracked me up when John Paul was singing, "pocket full of poopy." I guess he knows what a poopy is rather than a posie.Of course, JP has become quite the poop detective. He announced to me that Ethan was poopy, and I kind of blew it off because he had just had a nasty diaper not that much earlier. However, when I went to pick Ethan up to put him in the stroller---Phew! Stinker rinker! I guess I need to trust John Paul's nose a little more!
No comments:
Post a Comment