Beth and Mike brought a couple of surprise with them during their visit. One of them was a John Deere tricycle from Papa! It is a serious tricycle for serious hauling of stuff. It even has a hitch for a wagon!
John Paul and Dad trying to figure everything out. John Paul "helping" with the wheel. Out for a ride! I think he likes it! Ethan taking his turn. I think he likes it too! Dad wanted to take his turn too. JP is showing him how to make it work.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That has to be the COOLEST tricycle EVER!! Seriously!! I can't tell who likes it more...JP, Ethan, or Matt! :)
3 comments:
That has to be the COOLEST tricycle EVER!! Seriously!! I can't tell who likes it more...JP, Ethan, or Matt! :)
Awesome trike! That shot of Ethan all smiles is the cutest! You might need to frame that one for your photo wall!
i should get one of these for jeffry, i mean matthew for christmas! does it come w/ chains to drive in the snow?
Post a Comment