Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wild Waves

The boys and I went to the Wild Waves amusement park last week with our friends, Avigail and Lexi. Avigail has a two-year old son, Andrew, and Lexi has two girls, Amelia (age 2) and Lucy (age 4 months). Avigail has a season pass so she used her buddy passes to get Lexi and myself into the park for free. And we all piled into Lexi's suburban, so we only had to take one vehicle, and Avigail has a season parking pass as well so we didn't have to pay the $10 for parking either! It was great!

Here are the 5 kids, age 2 and under, with only three adults. And it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
We decided to do the amusement park rides first. First stop, the carousel.
Pure joy!! And check out all of his teeth!
Just out driving my boat!
I was really shocked that I got all of the kids to look in my direction at the same time!
Next stop, the cars!
Let me in!!! Maybe in a year, Mr. Ethan.
This time, we got the fire truck!!
This was a roller coaster that you could take the little kids on. Lexi and Avigail took Amelia and Andrew first while I watched the babies and John Paul. Then JP and I took a turn. And anyone who has ever been to an amusement park with me knows I hate roller coasters!!!! Including kiddo ones apparently! I think John Paul liked it better than I did! Avigail suggested that we go again, and I said I didn't want to!!
Ethan and Lucy even got a nap.
We packed a lunch so we headed back to the suburban and picnicked in the parking lot.
Soaking up a few rays before hitting the wave pool.
Waiting for the wave to come.....
It almost wiped us all out! From the looks on our faces, we all had a good time!
Here is John Paul right on the edge of the wave pool.
Here's Ethan at the edge of the Wave Pool. He didn't want to put his knees down on the concrete so he crawled around with his tush up in the air.
Waiting for the water to come back!
Ethan liked moving around on the concrete. It had water flowing over it too.
Waiting for John Paul to come down the slide! I think this was his favorite; he went down it like 20 times. One time, Ethan and I raced him down. I think he won.
So fun, Mom! Let's do this again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's looked like so much fun!! I can't believe how big Andrew has gotten! ADORABLE!!