Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Photos

To pay tribute to all of the wonderful fathers in our lives, I took some pictures of the boys and then made them into cards. Here are a few:

Mr. Cheese Man with his Daddy's My Hero shirt
Whachu talking about Willis?
Ethan with his I (heart) Dad shirt
always on the go!!

Now if I could get them to be this sweet with out me telling them to be....
Hi Mom!
Ethan was pretty proud of himself and JP was just along for the ride.
An artsy shot for Andi.
I love Ethan's face in this one!
What chores do you give your two-year-old?
Let me show you my judo moves.
Hey, John Paul, are you supposed to be doing that?????

One of my favs!
Now if I could just get up there...
And then, I lost the lottery.
Hi Mom! (again, he says this to me a lot!)

My sweet baby boy!
ok, I just think this one is hilarious! Check out his nose!

Happy belated Father's day to all Dad's out there!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Too Cute! I just miss those boys...and you guys too! Love the artsy shot...wait til you see my artsy strawberry shot you'll think I should change professions!

The White House said...

your fav is my fave! wow thats so 8 x 10-ablE!YEAH julie! nice work!

Heather Benza said...

Where did you find your Little Tykes playground? I'm on the hunt for one.