Monday, June 1, 2009

We Made It Back!

I am pleased to announce that we all made it back safely to Washington and without much incident. John Paul slept most of the 3.5 hour flight and Ethan was a bit of a pill, but really, not bad. It was hard to say good-bye so I was emotionally and physically drained, but it is kind of nice to be back in our own home. Here are a few pictures that I hadn't posted yet.

Papa with 5/8 grandkids
While I was in Kansas, I was able to meet up with my high school friends, Michelle and Tauna. We spent the afternoon playing in Tauna's backyard. Below is her oldest son, Isaac, who was a bundle of fun!
John Paul enjoyed "driving" their motorized Jeep and Jonah bravely joined him for the ride.
"Say, you pick up a lot of chicks with these wheels?"
And bathtime with Ethan in the kitchen sink...always fun times!

2 comments:

Heather Benza said...

It's so funny they are a little pack of blondies!!!

Andi said...

Glad you are home safe and sound! I love the haircut...not sure if I've mentioned that or not yet?