Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Iron Curtain

To my dismay, my *lovely* boys have dismantled our sliding screen door.
Then they started using as a means to get in and out of the house, sort of like a dog/cat door.
They both had lots of fun and I didn't have any bugs coming in my house like we usually do when we leave the door and screen open.
Ethan thought it was quite the accomplishment. In fact, I think he was the first one to go in and out.
So, what do you think? Should I fix it or let the novelty wear off and then fix it?

2 comments:

Andi said...

I say let the novelty wear off or you may be fixing it soon again. And you won't be there too much longer if it becomes a habit. Moving has always helped break some old habits. :)

The White House said...

I could smell this coming the other day! I would just super glue it when you leave! or duct tape! hello cheapness?!!!