Monday, June 28, 2010

Splash Pad

There is this super cool park about 10 minutes from our house that we just discovered. The Splash Pad is open every day from noon to 7 pm and is totally free!!

I, too, got in on the action. I was trying to help Ethan get acclimated, and I walked RIGHT UNDER those buckets that you see in the top right, with precision timing when the green one emptied. I really couldn't have planned it better myself! So after that it was all about getting wet too!
John Paul kept heading back to the water canons, although I think another girl is wanting a turn in this picture!
Ethan was pretty timid at first. Partly because he was tired and partly because he is Ethan. Finally, he really liked these little fountains, as did most of the other littler kids.
Cooling off with a nice drink!

2 comments:

The White House said...

thats it! brem needs a splash pad!

Heather Benza said...

Awesome! I wish we had all this cool stuff! I want to come to Omaha!