Look at Erica sporting Paxton in the Ergo.
Ethan's hat is not only covering his face, but also the fact that he ate every single strawberry that he picked too!
John Paul will make a great farmer someday! He was so proud of the berries he found.
The crew, walking between the rows.
Look at all of those berries!!!
The result?? One batch of strawberry jam and one batch of strawberry-rhubarb jam! Both batches were delicious. In fact, we even ate the strawberry-rhubarb on our pancakes Sunday morning. I love canning season!!
5 comments:
Yea for canning! :) Your jam looks great!
These pictures turned out cute. And the jam turned out great too, so yummy!
OOO they look so pretty! I can't believe you already have canning season! My garden is still full of 1 inch tall plants!
WHYAT? Canning season already?! Well it looks like the boys and I will be here till at least August...so maybe we'll be able to put up a few w/ the gang.
have fun puttin' up!
Post a Comment