Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Home Again Home Again, Jiggity Jig!

We traveled back to the Kansas farm this past weekend for a little family reunion. All of my siblings, spouses, and children were present. We all had a great weekend.

JP and Lilly enjoying some time with Papa.
I got in on a rare photo opp. I really should take some more belly photos.
John, Heather, and baby Alisa.
Kristina and Adrianna
Now this is a REAL ladies man!
I just love this picture of Spencer and Great Grandpa!
We headed down to the local pool for an afternoon of swimming. Lilly can be kind of sassy, and this was the best picture I could get of the little cutie.
Blake and John Paul, having a good time!
Lilly, Beth, and Blake enjoying the water.
Matt and his boys!!
Andrew, at the top of the super cool slide.
And now at the bottom.
Great times!! Can't wait to see everyone again!

2 comments:

Heather Benza said...

Fun! and yes you really need more belly photos!!

The White House said...

looks like you guys are having a fun summer! hopefully pierre will be that exciting!