Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Prep

Tomorrow is the big birthday for our little Ethan. In fact, it is his "Golden Birthday" in the fact that he turns 2 on the 2nd of July. Let the party begin!!

We did a little pre-partying with a birthday trip to Red Robin. Daddy and John Paul sharing a shake.
Mommy and Ethan sharing the other half!
Oh, but here is the birthday boy digging right in!!
We (I mean Matt) decided to actually decorate a cake for Ethan's birthday this year. Pretty sure this isn't going to become a tradition!! ;)
Here was the model.
And the finished project!! Matt did a wonderful job!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! Beautiful cake Matt! Happy birthday Ethan ;^)

Andi said...

Well I think it should become a tradition - Red Robin followed up by cake making!

The White House said...

matt! your apron is darling!

Rosemary said...

I agree that your apron is darling!! Looks homemade! Nice cake too---Happy Birthday, Ethan! Wish I could celebrate with you. Have fun with the Skalskys.

Heather Benza said...

This is so awesome!! What a great Dad! We went to Red Robin on Gus' birthday too.