So we thought, let's do the Botanical Gardens first, before it gets too hot! HA!! It was 77% humidity!! Not a big fan of me in this family picture, but, eh, I'm really pregnant right?
The boys liked watching the model train garden. And at least it was in the shade!
Our stop in the Children's Garden. Besides I needed some pregnancy pictures (I am 29 weeks) and I really like this top on me! ;)
Ethan was smelling everything.
Our friend, Erik, also decided to come along. He taught Ethan how to push the stroller!
We decided to have lunch, and then headed over to the Pacific Union Railroad Museum. It was nice that it was air conditioned! And a really neat museum too.Ethan found it quite entertaining to yell into this old train headlight.
And these random buttons on exhibits throughout the museum were a life saver. It brought about a few minutes of entertainment, but maybe not to the other on-lookers!
3 comments:
Erik has a beard!!! Last time I saw JP he was wearing the shirt Ethan has on! I'm so glad it won't be long now until we see you all again.
You look great!! 29 weeks, that's when I had Reese.
Julie you look beautiful!
Post a Comment