We decided we should catch a game before they close the stadium, and we chose a Friday night so we could see some fireworks too. Crazy story though, while Matt was at the window trying to buy tickets, I was trying to distract John Paul a little by walking around. A man asked us if we needed tickets and I explained that my husband was buying them right now. He said, "Well, I have 4 box seats for free if you want them." Immediately, I walked up to Matt, who had his credit card in hand, and told the ticket lady that we were going to cancel whatever Matt had found--I was sure it wasn't free box seats!As we were walking in, we met up with two of our next door neighbors, so we sat next to them, because the stadium was not very full, and look at our seats!! Right on the field, by third base. BONUS, all of the neighbor kids kept our kids entertained too! The parents sat a few rows back and the boys (6 of them!) could roam but still had a watchful eye over them.
A family photo opportunity!!
Ethan was so excited to see Casey, the Omaha Royal's mascot.
Great, enjoyable evening! The weather was perfect! Inexpensive! And everyone slept well when we got home at 11 pm!
1 comment:
Fun! So awesome that you scored free seats AND they were great ones!!
Post a Comment